The Women's Business Forum of Houston Texas:
A Professional Women's Networking Group in the Champions/FM1960 area who meet monthly to network and promote the growth and success of it's members
The Women's Business Forum meets the second Wednesday of each month from 11:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at the Champions Golf Club, 13722 Champions Drive, Houston, TX 77069. Our next regular meeting is April 11th and is a member's only luncheon. This month we induct the 2018 board, and County Commissioner Cagle will be speaking as well as swearing in the new board.
Women's Business Forum members include business owners and primary decision makers for many Houston companies, non-profit organizations and chambers of commerce located throughout Northwest Harris County. See our Member's page for a list of current members. Membership is exclusive by business category. If interested, contact our membership chair.
The Women's Business Forum is pleased to announce our 2017 Woman of Excellence, Annette Muti. We enjoyed honoring Annette at the FHPW Awards Gala, Saturday, September 17the, 2017. For information about FHPW, visit FHPW.org
The Mission Statement of the Women's Business Forum:
- Promote fellowship and friendship of women business leaders and owners
- Obtain significant new relationships through referrals from Forum member networking
- Gain professional recognition in the FM 1960/Northwest community
- Enhance knowledge of business management techniques through seminars and speakers
- Support charitable work in the community through fundraisers benefiting selected non-profit organizations and/or the offering of scholarships to qualified individuals